Our business continues to expand nationally, and we are now seeking an experienced Construction Planner / Scheduler to join our team to support our construction operations countrywide. This is a key role, and the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience working with Primavera, Microsoft Project, and Procore project management and planning software preferably degree qualified with professional construction background. An attractive salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to develop an exciting career with a progressive national contractor is on offer.
Location: Cork/ Dublin/ Limerick
Start Date: Immediately
Employment Type: Full-Time
• Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or Surveying.
• 5+ years’ construction experience plus.
• Experience with scheduling residential, commercial, pharmaceutical, and retail projects.
• Create schedules and assist in all phases throughout the project from pre-tender to project completion.
• Work closely with the Estimating department on accurate construction schedules.
• Report to senior management with detailed reports of the project delivery and key deadlines.
• Ability to identify key project milestones and problems, creating realistic schedules for successful project delivery.
• Communicating with the Quantity Surveyor and Project Managers regarding updates to ordering of materials and equipment etc. and making amendments to the schedule where necessary.
• Responsible for the scheduling delivery of high-quality projects in accordance with our quality management system and building regulations.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
• Primavera, Microsoft Project, and Procore project management and planning software experience.
• Professional construction background.
Please apply by sending your CV stating in the subject line the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.