Junior Site Safety Officer
Vision Contracting is a multi-disciplined Building and Civil Engineering Company. It is the mission of Vision Contracting to become the best in its field and to do so with integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are committed to offering a quality service and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Site Safety Officer for one of our Pharmaceutical Projects in Co. Cork. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, and motivated with good communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to progress their career with a leading Main Contractor and to develop their skills and knowledge.
Job Type: Permanent
• 6 months – 2 years in a Safety & Health role, preferably in Construction.
• Experience with a Safety Management System
• Experience working for a Main Contractor would be advantageous
• Degree in Health and Safety
• NEBOSH Diploma
• NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
The role includes:
• Effective communication and implementation of Site Rules & Company Health and Safety Policy;
• Carry out site specific Induction Training
• Regular Audits, recognising the hazards and risks, reporting and recording them through to closure;
• Review and updating of site documentation such as Method Statements and Risk Assessments;
• Follow safe working practices and procedures, including reviewing, investigating and recording near miss reports and incidents;
• Conduct Toolbox Talks;
• Maintain and update all site registers and statutory forms
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.