Vision Contracting is a multi-disciplined Building and Civil Engineering Company. It is the mission of Vision Contracting to become the best in its field and to do so with integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are committed to offering a quality service and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner.
We are looking to appoint a Project Manager for an upcoming Pharma Project in Limerick. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they can demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving, whilst delivering their technical expertise and liaising with senior management and client representatives as appropriate.
Job Type: Permanent
Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Liaising with various staff and senior stakeholders such as Clients, Sub-contractors, Senior Engineer, Foreman and Quantity Surveyor
• To be responsible for the successful delivery of projects through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life cycle.
• Manage sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
• Planning out weekly work programmes as well as producing weekly reports on the progress of the project
• Manage the site team ensuring that key milestones are met
• Manage the design of the project as well as working alongside the commercial team
• Carry out statutory workplace inspections
• Work closely with the Contracts Manager and report into the Contracts Manager to ensure the site programme meets the budget and commercial objectives
• Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident free site
• Attend and chair weekly management meetings
• Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over. Provides clear definition of workstream scope, roles and responsibilities and resolves disputed areas.
• Alerts senior management of significant program quality, compliance, and safety risks.
• Provide input, innovative solutions and options to the workstreams to maintain solution integrity and meet project timelines.
Formal engineering qualification (Honours Degree Desirable) ideally Chartered EI or CIOB or currently working towards Chartership
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead effectively in highly matrixed organization.
• At least 8+ years’ experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant industry / pharmaceutical environment
• Experience in MS Office, MS Project, Change Control & Document Management Systems
• Proven ability working cross functionally, delivering technical solutions, and implementing improvements.
• Solid leadership skillset and experience working in a team environment, embracing an interdependent working culture that delivers results
• Technical report writing and communication/presentation skills
• Excellent team development, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead/influence others.
• Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in challenging circumstances.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.