Project Manager – Dublin (Full-Time) – Competitive Salary – Start Date: Immediately
Vision Contracting Limited are continuing to expand and are seeking to fill a number of key site management roles in the Dublin area for recently secured projects.
Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or Surveying.
7+ years’ construction experience plus.
Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects.
Full Irish drivers license.
- Responsible for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
- Ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare Management systems.
- Understand and be fully familiar with the contract documents– drawings, specifications BOQ etc.
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager / Construction Director.
- Assist in all phases throughout the project from pre-tender to project completion.
- Allocate specific responsibilities to each team member in line with their job description.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Foster and promote strong client, design team and subcontractors working relationships.
- Manage key subcontractor relationships to ensure the programme and the required quality standards are achieved.
- Responsible for communicating with the Quantity Surveyor for the order of materials and equipment, along with controlling there delivery on-site as required.
- Participate and engage in site meetings with clients, architects, subcontractors, site members and all other project personnel.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of high-quality projects in accordance with our quality management system and building regulations.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland.
- Pharmaceutical experience is desired but not essential.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Project experience.
- Experience using BIM software or working on a BIM project.
Please apply by sending your CV stating in the subject line the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.