Vision Contracting is a multi-disciplined Building and Civil Engineering Company. It is the mission of Vision Contracting to become the best in its field and to do so with integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are committed to offering a quality service and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner.
To undertake daily purchasing activities for the company. Such duties include assisting in the execution of all buying of purchasing material and plant management, liaising with site staff and quantity surveyors on material and plant requirements and checking queried invoices for accuracy against purchase orders You will develop strong relationships across the company, working together with sites to ensure on time material deliveries.
The successful candidate will be expected to work on their own initiative or work, proactively within a team.
Location: Co Cork
Job Type: Permanent
Experience and Skills:
• Appropriate Academic Qualification
• Good communication skills to communicate with all members of the team
• Strong numerical skills and precise attention to detail
• Strong IT Skills – MS Excel, Microsoft Word & Outlook
• Able to work on own initiative and good time management
• Good knowledge and understanding of construction materials and hire/plant desirable but not essential
• Previous purchasing experience is desirable but not essential
• Strong organizational skills & the ability to multitask, work to deadlines & work under pressure
• Produce and issue material Purchase Orders (PO).
• Build strong relationships with suppliers and send out quote requests to suitable suppliers.
• Create system purchase order and coordinate orders with relevant suppliers.
• Process invoices ensuring accurate against PO for end of month pay run.
• Follow up on any discrepancies between PO and invoice and solve problems that may arise such as late deliveries, shortages, quality issues etc.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.