Senior Quantity Surveyor
Vision Contracting is a multi-disciplined Building and Civil Engineering Company. It is the mission of Vision Contracting to become the best in its field and to do so with integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are committed to offering a quality service and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner.
We are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our expanding team based in the West of Ireland. You will be required to provide commercial support and as well as managing prestigious projects and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout. You will also be responsible for developing all project staff on commercial issues. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company who have an excellent company culture and working environment. In the long term, you will experience many high-profile projects within the infrastructure sectors and benefit from working on and leading a variety of prestigious projects within the industry. The successful applicant will be an experienced individual who have risen through the ranks of the industry, starting either as a civil engineer, construction manager or quantity surveyor.
Job Type: Permanent
The role includes the following duties:
• Risk management
• Financial reporting including CVRs,
• Budget forecasting,
• Maximising cash flow
• Client liaison
• Report into the Regional Commercial Manager and Director.
• Materials procurement
• Management of the supply chain.
Among the qualities, the successful individual must possess are:
• Strong commercial awareness and excellent client liaison skills,
• Project management experience is beneficial and good team leadership skills
• Extensive understanding of the civil engineering infrastructure industry,
• Flexibility and have a talent for negotiation.
• Degree qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying
• Ideally 8+ years’ Commercial experience working for a main contractor with detailed Building & Fitout Knowledge and experience with various types of contract forms.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.