Site Engineer – Dublin (Full-Time) – Competitive Salary – Start Date: Immediately
Vision Contracting Limited are continuing to expand and are seeking to fill a number of key site management roles in the Dublin area for recently secured projects.
- Relevant third level qualification in Engineering.
- 3+ years’ construction experience.
- Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects.
- Full Irish driver’s license.
- Ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare Management systems.
- Coordinating the project by setting out site works and organising facilities.
- Monitor day-work activities, plant and labour records.
- Site supervision of sub-contractors.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all site members, subcontractors and project personnel.
- Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer or Management on-site.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings for all aspects of the project.
- Good knowledge in setting out using robotic total station & GPS.
- Maintain a daily site diary with records of all on-site activities for all site members and subcontractors.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
- Membership Engineers Ireland.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Project experience.
- Experience using BIM software or working on a BIM project desired but not essential.
- Experience working with a main contractor or subcontractor.
Please apply by sending your CV stating in the subject line the role you are applying for to email@example.com.