Vision Contracting is a multi-disciplined Building and Civil Engineering Company. It is the mission of Vision Contracting to become the best in its field and to do so with integrity, honesty and professionalism. We are committed to offering a quality service and to do so in a safe and trustworthy manner.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem-solving and an ability to liaise with management and client’s representatives as appropriate. Getting involved with the successful delivery of the project working alongside Senior Management team and initiating continuous improvements to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Job Type: Permanent
• Promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
• Monitor project strategies in order to achieve the company’s sustainability objectives.
• Developing and monitoring strategies to deliver a quality build in accordance with the requirements of the project
• Develop and manage supply chain relationships
• Developing project strategy and ensuring effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time.
• Challenging and interrogative reporting on progress and instigating corrective actions, as required
• Reviewing performance against targets and identifying and managing potential risks and opportunities.
• Ensuring consistent implementation of standard procedures.
• Sharing best practice and driving continuous improvements.
• Engaging with the Design Team
• Managing junior staff and developing their skills
• Degree qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent is essential
• Previous experience in a similar role with a main contractor is essential
• Technical knowledge of construction and best practices
• Passionate about construction and building
• Sound knowledge of latest building regulations
• Legislation and Health and Safety
• Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages
• An appropriate and valid Safe Pass card
• Full Driving License
• First Aid at Work
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) and able
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.