Vision Contracting Limited are continuing to expand and are seeking to fill a Site Manager role in the Dublin area. We are a professional, successful and forward-thinking construction services company and we are searching for individuals with talent and initiative to join a well-established construction team working in an exciting and rewarding industry. We welcome applicants with the drive and determination to achieve the highest standards in a demanding work environment. Vision offers great career progression with the opportunity of exposure to multiple key construction sectors. Our continuous success and development are determined by the ongoing investment and advocacy in the progression of our employees’ careers.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: Competitive Salary
Employment Type: Full-Time.
• 15+ years’ construction experience.
• Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects.
• Full Irish drivers license.
• Responsible for the overall management and running of a large site operation daily.
• Responsible for the overall management and running of a number of small site operations daily.
• Ability to co-ordinate and support a number of site foremen.
• Coordinate accurate instructions to all site personnel and subcontractor.
• Report directly to the Project/ Contracts Manager and Construction Director.
• Ensure compliance and promote good work practices in relation to Environmental, Health and Safety Management systems.
• Ensure the project programme in adhered to and coordinate activities in accordance with the schedule.
• Maintaining and ensuring all site allocation sheets and site activities and worker numbers are maintained daily.
• Participate and engage in site meetings with clients, architects, subcontractors, site members and all other project personnel.
• Excellent communication skills with the capability of communicating the project requirements to site members.
• Exceptional organisational skills – coordinating the overall project scheduling and day-to-day tasks while maintaining site records.
• Responsible for the ordering of materials, plant and equipment on a daily basis.
Desirable Skills & Knowledge:
• Relevant third level or trade qualifications.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to co-ordinate several different projects at the same time.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulation and certification standards.
• Pharmaceutical experience is desired but not essential.
• Experience working with a main contractor or subcontractor.
Please apply directly through LinkedIn, or send your CV stating in the subject line the role you are applying for to email@example.com.