Tender & Marketing Executive
Vision Contracting Ltd is seeking applications from suitably experienced candidates to strengthen and enhance our pre –construction function.
• Actively work to enhance the quality of our bid documentation and be responsible for preparing well written high quality pre-qualification submissions and for coordinating all necessary supporting bid documentation.
• Preparation of company specific technical submission documentation / presentation material.
• Work closely with the estimating team and business development functions.
• Analyse pre-qualification bid requirements and shape submission proposals to maximise scoring and bid success.
• Ability to collaborate well with others and to work well under deadline pressure is essential.
• Part of the role will involve the standardizing of company specific marketing collateral and the creation of a pre-qualification document library which will require regular updating.
• Previous experience of preparing bid submissions and power point presentations.
• Manage each pre-qual and tender in its entirety, ensuring all documentation and clarifications are distributed to the estimating team.
• Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Continually manage and update the tender library, generating new documentation for submissions.
• Excellent presentation and writing skills and preferably have a technical / construction background.
• Self-starter, capable of working on your own initiative and have strong creative skills.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent IT skills and have working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat and graphic design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Create, edit and update marketing and brand content.
• Manage the company’s website and social media channels.
What We Offer:
• Full-time permanent position.
• Based in Cork Office.
• Competitive salary.
• Pension after 6 months of employment.
• Further training and career development opportunities.