Node Ireland Ltd.
Sept 2017 – March 2018
52 Pembroke Road
JAK Consulting Engineers
12 Camden Row
Duke McCaffery Consulting Ltd
24 Baggot St Lower
Vision Contracting Ltd. completed the refurbishment of a 5 storey city centre apartment block comprising 23 no. 2 and 3 bed apartments. Located on Pembroke Street Upper in Dublin 2, Alexander Court is Ireland’s first co-living apartment development by international firm Node Living.
The modern high quality apartments with open plan kitchen & living areas are finished to the highest standard to give a Georgian Dublin aesthetic. The interior design was developed by the Toronto based Design Agency and makes clever use of retained features such as the art deco fireplaces and winding staircase as well as incorporating smart home automation to control heating and lighting remotely.
Large common areas are provided for use by the residents to promote interaction and the creation of a community spirit within the development.
Working to a very tight programme on a tight city centre terraced property.
• Upgrade of a 1960’s built property to current building regulations and fire certificate requirements.
• Lift shaft alterations to accommodate a modern passenger lift.
• District heating and hot water system including a new bespoke rooftop plant room.
• Full FF&E fit out completed as part of the turnkey contract scope.
• Working in very close proximity to adjoining businesses and two schools.