Liffey Valley Ltd. Savills Ireland
Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
June – September 2014
Architect: Henry J Lyons Architects
51 -54 Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Civil Structural Consulting Engineers
Murphy Matson O Sullivan,
Lane Business Park,
Monahan Road, Cork
Mechanical & Electrical Consulting Engineers
MMA Environmental, F3,
Riverview Business Park,
Nangor Road, Dublin 12
Project Managers & Cost Consultants
Galbraith & Lawson,
175 West George Street,
Glasgow, G2 2LB
This project consisted of the strip out and phased refurbishment of the existing shopping centre public toilets cores and family support facilities including the provision of new HVAC & M&E services.
Vision Contracting Ltd., as main contractor, were responsible for the management and construction of the refurbishment works and for the coordination and planning of the works in conjunction with Shopping Centre Management in order to minimise the construction impacts on shopping centre operations. The works included new drainage layouts, installation
of new floor and wall finishes, new ceilings together with bespoke vanity units, service walls and cubicles, all associated plumbing, mechanical and electrical services and sprinkler installations.
• Extensive coordination and planning with Shopping Centre Management and Design Team to minimise construction work impacts on Shopping Centre operations.
• High level of Service co-ordination.
• Control of noise & dust in order to ensure that Tenant operations were not adversely impacted during demolition & strip out.
• Exceptionally tight programme so that work areas were handed back to Centre Management on pre-agreed dates.
• Extensive out of hours working.