Liffey Valley Ltd. Savills Ireland
Molesworth Street, Dublin 2
January 2016 – May 2016
Henry J Lyons Architects.
51 -54 Pearse Street, Dublin 2
Structural Consulting Engineers
Monahan Road, Cork
Mulcahy McDonogh & Partners,
46 -48 Pembroke Road,
Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
This project involved the construction of a new two storey shell & core extension to a live shop unit. The includes the construction of a new ESB substation & switch room to facilitate the demolition of the existing ESB sub-station within the footprint of the new extension. The project also requires extensive services diversions, including Gas, ESB, Fourl & Surface water.
• All construction works carried out without impacting Lifestyle’s 7 day week trading.
• Key co-ordination & temp weathering when joining new extension to live shop units.
• Co-ordination of deliveries to Lifestyle to ensure no adverse trading impact occurred.
• Significant night time construction work to minimise impact on service yard users during the day.
• Co-ordination with ESB to ensure minimum power outage to Tenants during decommissioning of existing Sub-station.