The Vision Contracting team was delighted to be present at the official opening of Our Lady of Hope School Crumlin by Minister for Education Norma Foley TD. The Vision Contracting deep-retrofit included air-to-water heat-pump infrastructure, ventilation & heat recovery & building fabric insulation. The school is on track to achieve NZEB standard.
- Annual Cork Simon Golf Classic raises over €20,000 for local services
- Vision Contracting wins Irish Construction Excellence Fit-Out (Under €10m) Award for Fexco Innovation Centre and RDI Hub
- Official opening of Our Lady of Hope School Crumlin
- Vision Contracting Fexco Innovation Centre and RDI Hub project shortlisted in Irish Construction Excellence Awards
- Director Appointment – Diarmaid Daly