March 2, 2016
Vision Contracting Ltd as main contractor and PSCS carried out extensive building and civil engineering works at the Ringaskiddy deep water terminal for the Port of Cork Company. The works were carried out in a busy live port environment with extensive commercial vehicle and cargo handling plant movements associated with the dock operations. I found Vision Contracting to be an excellent Contractor, committed, safe, flexible, and pro-active ensuring the successful and timely completion of the project. I would be happy to recommend Vision Construction for any similar projects.
- Annual Cork Simon Golf Classic raises over €20,000 for local services
- Vision Contracting wins Irish Construction Excellence Fit-Out (Under €10m) Award for Fexco Innovation Centre and RDI Hub
- Official opening of Our Lady of Hope School Crumlin
- Vision Contracting Fexco Innovation Centre and RDI Hub project shortlisted in Irish Construction Excellence Awards
- Director Appointment – Diarmaid Daly