November 2016 – December 2017
Kieran J.Barry & Associates Ltd.
Co. Cork 31
20 no. 2 storey detached high end housing units and associated site development works
Vision Contracting Ltd. were appointed Main Contractor and PSCS for the delivery of this project by RSM working on behalf of NAMA. Along with the construction of 20 new housing units, the project also includes extensive roadworks, services and associated site works all carried out within the confines of the previously constructed and occupied Maryborough development.
In particular the scope includes:
- Demolition of existing partially completed housing units
- Construction of new residential detached dwellings together with associated site works
- Construction of estate roads, paving and boundary walls
- Provision of active and passive open space areas
- Relocation and provision of new services including foul & surface water drainage, mains water, ESB, gas, telecom and broadband services
- Temporary works, bulk excavations and extensive site boundary works
Significant coordination and traffic management is required to minimise any disruption to exiting tenants/occupants. The houses are being constructed on a phased basis and are designed to the highest standards and are built to exacting specifications. A CRL 10 year insurance backed structural guarantee is provided and the works are certified to – BER A3 standards.
- The contract sum is agreed on guaranteed maximum price based model.
- Works are being carried out in an existing occupied residential development thereby necessitating extensive tenant and stakeholder liaison.
- Fast track fully fitted out Show House